Plumber in Birmingham – Please Call Now on 0121 455 7895 or 07568 320 669 24/7 Service!
Birmingham Plumber, Central Plumbing is run by a local plumber. Local, dependable and sincere. We will respond to any job, from emergencies through to bathroom installations.
- – You’re in control of your spend – Central Plumbing will Quote for free on the work required. Central Plumbing Plumbing offer the cheapest prices, but without any compromise on service or quality. Please see our testimonials page.
- – No hidden charges – No Call Out Fees, No Quote Charges, Just Competitive, and you don’t pay for your engineer’s parking or the congestion charge
- – 24 hours a day – Central Plumbing Plumbing are there all day, every day on 07568 320 669
Birmingham Plumber: Our Rates
Central Plumbing does not have rates. A Local Birmingham Plumber will go out and quote for free! If you see value for money, with the most competitive prices offered, you simply decide whether you want Central Plumbing Plumbing to proceed or not!
|Job Type||Typical Issues|
Emergencies – Call now
07568 320 669
|-Burst pipes and radiators -Fractured cylinders -Overflowing cisterns and tanks -Shattered basins and toilets|
|-Loose taps -Dripping U bends -Slow leaks -Faulty shower valves -Securing wobbly toilets|
|-Replacing or relocating radiators -Insulating pipe work -Renewing taps, showers, sinks and toilets -Wet room and bathroom installations|
|-Pre purchase visual inspections -Mains water pressure testing -Air tightness testing on waste pipework|
Highly Qualified Birmingham Plumber
Central Plumbing Birmingham is proud of the standard of work delivered. The local Birmingham Plumber is dedicated to his profession and is multi qualified. Having City & Guilds in Plumbing and Heating, Water Regs and Part L Energy Efficiency Compliance.
A Bit More About Birmingham plumbers
Central Plumbing cover Birmingham and all surrounding areas. Central Plumbing is familiar with all the major plumbing brands including: Albion, Heatrae Sadia, OSO, Santon, Amptec, Trianco Aztec, Telford, RM Solar, Gledhill, Altecnic, Ariston, Megaflow, Vienna Line, Vonoplan, Stelrad, Bristan, Kartell, Grundfos, Drayton, Bristan, Aqualisa, Mira, Triton, Stuart Turner, Saniflo, Sanicompact, Sanitop, Sanislim, Sanipro, Porcelanosa Tiles, Radox Radiators & Radox Towel Warmers, Sanipack, Sanibest, Sanivite, Saniplus, Sanishower, Sanialarm and Saniwall.
Meet the plumber, commited to providing you a good experience and to build on getting more great testimonials!
Handy tips from the Birmingham Plumber
- When installing a new washing machine or tumble dryer, ALWAYS remove the transit bolts before placing through its first cycle.
- Sagging waste pipe work, resulting from loose or missing pipe clips, can create blockages over time. Refix clips or renew as necessary.
- To prevent against seized isolation gate valves and stop cocks keep all well lubricated on a periodic basis with the use of WD40.
Our plumbers in Birmingham have written the following guides:
- Gas Safe Register Plumbers and Gas Engineers
- UK Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting
- Heating and Ventilation Contractors’ Association
- Federation of Master Builders
- Painting & Decorating Association
- The Guild of Master Craftsmen
- Trust Mark Government Endorsed Standards
- International Organization for Standardization, ISO9001
- Safe Contractor
- The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme
Central Plumbing are experienced installers of Porcelanosa bathrooms.
You may find these Birmingham services useful